You don’t need any third-party software to run N-Stalker. Internet connection is only required for software updates. N-Stalker can be run in a 64-bit platform, however, it requires 32-bits emulation.
To run N-Stalker Web Application Security Scanner 2012 appropriately, there are minimum requirements to be met, such as:
- 512MB RAM (available to N-Stalker);
- At least 500MB Hard Disk free space (caching purposes);
- Win32 Platform (minimum WinXP).
- Internet connection (transparent or proxy-based) to obtain the latest updates.
For maximum performance we recommend the following hardware configuration:
- 1-2GB RAM (available to N-Stalker);
- 10GB HD free disk space (for results and caching)
- Latest Win32 Platform (Windows 7)